Looking to Purchase a Pellet Stove

Please use the Forum of conversations about Cross Link Conversions' boiler systmes

Looking to Purchase a Pellet Stove

Postby pmarq2008 » September 11th, 2014, 9:38 am

Hi Everyone,
I have been looking at these conversion kits for a while now and like the idea of them. I am now in the position that I could purchase 1 of 2 used pellet stoves for a very good price. I wanted to know if the conversion kit would work in them.

The two stoves are
-Harman Iron xxv
-England Stove Works 25-PDVC/55-SHP10

What I Ultimately want to do is use the stove to supplement my current Buderus Propane boiler. my house is about 2500 SQ ft with 4 base board hot water zones and a hot water storage tank off of the same system. I don't think there would be an issue but I am still unsure of how I would connect the conversion kit from the pellet stove in to the current hot water system.

Thanks for the Help ahead of time.

Phil
pmarq2008

Re: Looking to Purchase a Pellet Stove

Postby tommy » September 12th, 2014, 11:15 am

Hi
Sorry I do not make kits for the stoves you are looking at .There are over 100 models of stoves out there .I maybe could put a kit in most of them ,Howerver a lot of them do not have a big enough fire box for a kit that would work very well ( producing the Delta T ) and become a good investment for my customers and there homes etc. To see the list of stoves please see the posting ( Is there a kit for my stove ) viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18 this is where I will add new models of stoves that will be a benift for a kit.
If you read thru the posting viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19 you can see what the different stoves and there kits are doing for others.This is the best way to get a good idea of what stove and kit should do for you.As people add there storys to this posting from time to time.To share there info to help others .and to pass there info forward.
If you want what others have then you need to do what they do with what they do it with.
tommy

Return to Cross Link Conversions