Watch unit run

Please use the Forum of conversations about Cross Link Conversions' boiler systmes

Watch unit run

Postby Bart Reinen » February 3rd, 2014, 8:56 pm

I would like to see one of these units in operation. I live in Southern Wis 40 miles north of Janesville. Can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance. Bart Reinen 920 723 1225
Bart Reinen

Re: Watch unit run

Postby 67whitestingray » February 7th, 2014, 8:32 am

Hi Bart. I,m in Rhode Island. (I call it Cold Island). My system Is set up in My garage, 100 foot lope to My oil fired forced hot water base board system. I'm Using a 50 gal electric hot water tank with a side arm heat exchanger on it. It works good, but I have to put the pellet stove and kit in My basement. the lope it a bit to long. Plus the system will worm My floors as well. Any questions just ask. Thanks Jimmy.
67whitestingray

Postby Zander21 » February 16th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Hi Bart,

I am in NE Wisconsin and I also would like to see one run. Let me know if you get any response to see one. I know Jimmy replied but I too would like to see one run. - Helen
Zander21

Postby tommy » February 18th, 2014, 6:41 pm

Zander21 wrote:Hi Bart,

I am in NE Wisconsin and I also would like to see one run. Let me know if you get any response to see one. I know Jimmy replied but I too would like to see one run. - Helen

You are welcome to come to my home anytime and bring anyone with all so.I just can not give out peoples name and address who have my kits.
tommy

Return to Cross Link Conversions