Anyone in or near NEPA?

Please use the Forum of conversations about Cross Link Conversions' boiler systmes

Anyone in or near NEPA?

Postby jfreethy » January 23rd, 2014, 10:35 am

Im interested in a system but would love to see one in action. I have seen all the videos but love to see one live.

Thank you,
Jason
jfreethy

Re: Anyone in or near NEPA?

Postby tommy » January 23rd, 2014, 9:18 pm

Jason
Where is NEPA ???
tommy

Postby jfreethy » January 24th, 2014, 10:04 am

North of Scranton .

Tommy i am a thinking man that needs to fully understand thing before jumping in. I get that the system works and works well. I am having a hard time understanding how the ststem can provide enough supply for a hydronic system. My fokes have a coal boiler so i am use to seeing a supply of 35gals for available use. I do however understand how this would work very well in a water-to-air exchanger.

If the info i seek is proprietary i understand. If not please respond or PM.

Jason
jfreethy

Postby tommy » January 24th, 2014, 8:01 pm

jfreethy wrote:North of Scranton .

Tommy i am a thinking man that needs to fully understand thing before jumping in. I get that the system works and works well. I am having a hard time understanding how the ststem can provide enough supply for a hydronic system. My fokes have a coal boiler so i am use to seeing a supply of 35gals for available use. I do however understand how this would work very well in a water-to-air exchanger.

If the info i seek is proprietary i understand. If not please respond or PM.

Jason

Jason
here is a customers video of his stove and his boiler being heated by a kit He is now heating two 112k oil boilers from the one stove,.You can see more from him on the crosslinkconversionsLLc facebook page.All kits are designed for a delta t of 2.5 gallons per min at a 20 to 25 degree raise in the water temp from in and out.On the higher setting of the stoves they are designed for .Most kit are designed differently inside the two machined out heave plates that ae tig welded together that the water traveles thru first then flowinh on thru the stainless steel coaling.Please give me a call and we can take more about what different stoves and there kit are doing in the many different systems people are using them.The are different ways to use the energy of the waters temp ( that the stoves kit prouduce )is the key for for the install each home is alittle different.The kits do very well And are designed as a helper to the main system They are not a boiler .Althoug they are cutting many homes fuel usage down alot some even 99 %
tommy

Postby jfreethy » January 25th, 2014, 2:44 pm

Tommy,

It was great talking with you today! You cleared a lot of things up for me and I really appreciate how you conduct business. With a bit more leg work on my part I'll be ready to make up my mind.

Jason
jfreethy

Postby tommy » January 25th, 2014, 7:01 pm

Jason
You are welcome call me if you need any more info
tommy
tommy

Postby pampersman » November 1st, 2014, 6:53 pm

Jason,
I live in the Back Mountain area near Harveys Lake/Dallas. i am trying to get al my ducks in a row so to speak. i was wondering if you ever went ahead with a system. If so, what route did you go as far as stove and heating system?

thanks,

Pat
pampersman

Return to Cross Link Conversions