P68 running TWO 112k oil boilers

Please use the Forum of conversations about Cross Link Conversions' boiler systmes

P68 running TWO 112k oil boilers

Postby tommy » January 11th, 2014, 1:53 pm

Yes it's true
Paul W has both his oil boilers being heated by one Crosslink kit in a Harman p68. And yes the kit is helping tp heat two homes and there demisic hot water also.
Follow his postings on his facebook page and or on Crosslink Conversions LLC. facebook page.
How much can one kit really heat ????? Even I do not know and I designed them LOL

Paul Warren
January 9 via mobile

Crosslinkconversions first fire up after adding second boiler to the loop, now the test begins.
tommy

Re: P68 running TWO 112k oil boilers

Postby Tecitout » January 15th, 2014, 5:22 pm

I am connected to both boilers, but to be honest the in-law apartment I only need to heat the domestic hot water. My fater In-Law heats with a wod stove.
As far as I know the boiler has not come on for hot water since the hook up. We have modified how we use the thermastats now. We do not turn them down at night. I treat the system now more like radiant heat. Set it at what temp you want the house to be and leave it alone. I have feathered back the valve to the second boiler also. still tweaking the system. It is working for us though.
Tecitout

Return to Cross Link Conversions