ORDERING A KIT

Please use the Forum of conversations about Cross Link Conversions' boiler systmes

ORDERING A KIT

Postby tommy » September 9th, 2011, 11:07 am

ORDERING A KIT

You will need to email me at Crosslinkconversions@msn.com with you order ..Email me your address ,tell me what stove you would like a kit for, . Once I have your Info, I will email you a Pay Pal Invoice, that you can ok, and then you may pay on line. (Or how every we agree on. )
All model's of stove kits are priced the same do to the referral program , The kits are $1750 plus shipping of $135.00.( In the lower 48 states )And it can up to 6 weeks to be shipped depending on what I have in stock and how long it is for me to get my next orders ready usually I can get your orders out in 3 weeks or less .
I ship ups ( mostly ). ground fright to your address. And I will email you your tracking number so you can track it.
tommy

Re: ORDERING A KIT

Postby dddcld » September 21st, 2011, 11:29 am

Does any stove work such as wood or does it need to be fired with wood pellets. You said you were looking into getting other stoves approved for operation and if so what are they? I know Harmen and St Croix works. I also am wandering if we have an electric hot water system does it heat that water as well as the entire house for heat. Thanks! Carol
dddcld

Postby tommy » September 21st, 2011, 12:07 pm

dddcld wrote:Does any stove work such as wood or does it need to be fired with wood pellets. You said you were looking into getting other stoves approved for operation and if so what are they? I know Harmen and St Croix works. I also am wandering if we have an electric hot water system does it heat that water as well as the entire house for heat. Thanks! Carol

First thing is that I make the kits to HELP out your main source of heat. How ever many kits are doing the entire home And it may NOT do your entire home.As each home is different.And are using different stoves with different kits and so on.
I do not have any kits to be used in the basic wood burning stoves .see the posting on this forum (Cross Link Conv. setup be used in a wood stove?? )
Yes the kits can be added to Elec hot water systems you just have the hot water from the Kit go to the elec boiler. ( you may have to add a extra small 6 to 8 gallon water storage tank inline ) If your boiler has a very small storage of water. So how it would work is, the elec boiler would sence that the incoming water is still hot and there for not turn on the elec elements to reheat it ,It would just pump to the zones called for to heat ,as it allways has, If the stove was not running heating water then the elec boiler would come on just as before.It really does not matter what is heating the water now in the homes. the kits are basicly hooked into most systems just like I have explained above .
As far as other stoves that I have in mind for kits It depend on the demand of the model. Please see the posting ( Is there a kit for my stove )
Thank you for you ?
tommy

Postby tommy » March 25th, 2013, 8:25 pm

Thank you for your time
tommy

Postby tommy » September 17th, 2014, 2:03 pm

I moved this posting to the top for people to see how to order there kits
tommy

Return to Cross Link Conversions