Benefits for the Customer
I Purchased a kit from Mr. Breuer for my St. Croix Auburn stove in October 2008. Wow! I am now heating my hot water heater and a flat coil in my forced air furnace. I have a 3,000 SQ. FT. two story home in Minnesota and my basement is cozy, hot water is on demand and I'm saving approximately $2,000 a year on propane. Thanks Tommy!!!!
On average a standard house and hot water system can be heated with one stove fill per day. Below are some key benefit points that you gain after implementing a Cross Link Conversions system.
- Produce more energy and consume the same amount of fuel (pellets/corn/coal)
- Large reductions in monthly energy costs
- Less dependence on fossil fuels (easier on mother earth)
- System is green with a smaller carbon footprint per household
- Less wear and tear on your conventional furnace
- Less calcium deposits in hot water heaters extending tank life
- Scalable to multiple buildings (home, garage, etc..)
- Approved PPM in rural areas, can be used as a wood boiler replacement.
- Positive return on investment
- Portable, you can take it with you when you move
- Referral program
The following link on St. Croix's site can be used to calculate the savings of burning wood pellets, corn or other fules instead of propane: http://www.stcroixstoves.com/compare.php
To learn more about benefits and share your story please visit our forum.